+ Reply to Thread
Discuss Messaging Hanging and Freezing on both Android.mms and Handscent... at the HTC Evo Shift 4G Talk within the HTC Evo 4G Forums, Evo 3D Forums , and Evo View Forums; I uninstalles Handscent messaging which was constantly freezing up. So I uninstalled it and now having problems with Android.mms. Got ...
    Thanks

Messaging Hanging and Freezing on both Android.mms and Handscent...

I uninstalles Handscent messaging which was constantly freezing up. So I uninstalled it and now having problems with Android.mms. Got Sorry popup message - Application Messages (in process.com.android.mms) is not responding. I can email to my contacts and it goes right through, I can go on google and do searches easily. Everything else seems to be working except text messaging. I shut off phone and still have problems.

Thanks
    I had been using Handsent SMS for a long time with no problems, or very rarely. In the last couple of weeks it is constantly freezing up so I kept on submitting reports hoping for a fix. Finally got tired of it and uninstalled it and now am having problems with Android.mms. Got Sorry popup message - "Application Messages (in process.com.android.mms) is not responding". I can email to my contacts and it goes right through, I can go on google and do searches easily. Everything else seems to be working except text messaging. I shut phone on and off to reset it, checked for updates, and am still having problems. I use my phone 80% for texting so this is driving me crazy.

+ Reply to Thread