+ Reply to Thread
Discuss Wierd EVO3D screen issue (freaky) at the Evo 3D Bugs and Issues within the HTC Evo 4G Forums, Evo 3D Forums , and Evo View Forums; So basically, my phone is probably way out of warranty. As I bought it when it the day it came ...
    Thanks

Wierd EVO3D screen issue (freaky)

So basically, my phone is probably way out of warranty. As I bought it when it the day it came out. But anyways, my phone sometimes will automatically open up the voice menu, and will also randomly click links or items on my screen. Usually in the general area. I take great care of my phone for the most part. Only dropped rarely. I did attempt to root it, but mid way got freaked out and backed out. But otherwise, this is really annoying me. Im not sure, but maybe its a screen issue? Whats your guys opinion on the matter?
    THANKS!

Thanks
    Looks like a hardware issue, but it is tough to pinpoint the exact source of the problem. It may be the screen, but it could be something else that triggers the touch signals.

Thanks

thanks

I took it to sprint, its a hardware issue and they said they didn't have any screens at the moment to replace mine with, so they ordered me a whole new EVO3D at no charge. The guy who helped me was friendly and helpful. Just another great example of Sprints incredible customer satisfaction being guaranteed!

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this. Sometimes we spend to much time trying to troubleshoot the problem instead of asking Sprint to take care of it. Glad it worked for you.

Thanks

Im having the same problems. From what you said, I will not waste anymore of my time by trying to figure out the problem and just take it to sprint!

+ Reply to Thread