+ Reply to Thread
Discuss How Do I Unlock HTC EVO 3D to MetroPCS? at the HTC Evo 3D Talk within the HTC Evo 4G Forums, Evo 3D Forums , and Evo View Forums; how can i unlock the htc evo 3d to metropcs? and also be able to sms and mms?...
    xlk
    Thanks

How Do I Unlock HTC EVO 3D to MetroPCS?

how can i unlock the htc evo 3d to metropcs? and also be able to sms and mms?
    Last edited by xlk; 07-30-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks
    Search YouTube there`s a DIY on there plus there`s a website that does it for $90

Thanks
    I will help you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xlk View Post
    how can i unlock the htc evo 3d to metropcs? and also be able to sms and mms?
    If you want to use MetroPcs network with HTC EVO 3D mobile after unlock it?You can't use metroPCS.Because it is CDMA.You can unlock your HTC EVO 3D mobile from Network lock using unlock code.Unlock code is the best way to unlock phone.You can get the unlock code fro you mobile from your service provider or any third party online vendors; here you need to specify your country,Network name to which it is locked,IMEI number of your phone.Then they deliver unlock code to you through mail with unlocking instructions.By using this you can unlock your mobile easily.After unlocking your mobile you can use anywhere and use any GSM sim in it.

+ Reply to Thread